Jamie's Corner

Just a glimpse into my world.
Stay a while.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Momentary break

I just needed a break. A quick break from the grind.

I love my job...but my head was starting to hurt from thinking too hard. Is that possible?

I've been working on this report that is causing a bunch of issues. Well, not so much causing issues, but I'm trying to solve the ones we have with the current report. Ugh.

On the other hand, I'm prepping for a big project that I'm really excited and extremely passionate about. Can't say much about it, just in case competitors are reading this blog...you know, it is a must-read.

Hmm, what to do to take my mind off of research and spreadsheets for five minutes? I love lists...perhaps a list.

Top five reasons I love living in Seattle:

1. the culture
2. the fact that i can complain that there is nothing to do, and know that i am preposterously wrong, and end up doing something fantastic
3. the crazy drivers and ambitious pedestrians (ok so i don't necessarily love this fact, but it just screams big city livin')
4. the skyline of Seattle...in the fog and gloomy skies, against a beautiful night sky, highlighted in the sun or sunset
5. the creativity and innovation that thrives in this city

Lists are fun. Try it.
(Speaking of lists, this makes me think of my bucket list. Note to self: must blog on this next...)

Later Gator

Side note: i just realized that to take a break from thinking, i decided to make a list...i'm so weird...wait, no...quirky (it sounds better).

No comments:

Post a Comment