Jamie's Corner

Just a glimpse into my world.
Stay a while.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Edward

Yep, I've been sucked into the extreme hype around the Twilight series.

I usually tend to revolt against all the commotion surrounding books/movies that have this much attention (ie: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc). Yeah I know...sorry.

But this one, I don't know, I needed a good fictional book to read, and as I was browsing a little hole-in-the-wall bookstore in Edmonds, all of a sudden it was there in my hands and I thought I'd take the leap and jump onto the bandwagon.

I have to say, I am now happily situated on said bandwagon and am slowly becoming one of those swooners of Edward and the whole story within Twilight. As someone told me, it brings back all the drama and emotions from younger years...which it totally does. I just bought it and am already near the end...taking every opportunity to read just a little more. Oh dear...what have I become?

I can't wait to see the movie now, though I don't know how closely it follows the book. I do know that Robert Pattinson (the actor playing Edward) is not that attractive to me. But I also know that as soon as I see him as Edward, I will probably have a new crush haha.

*sigh* Ok, back to swooning.

No comments:

Post a Comment