Jamie's Corner

Just a glimpse into my world.
Stay a while.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Colton Lindelof

So there was a request for some juicy gossip on my crazy hubby...so I thought I'd post a blog on it so everyone could enjoy the many quirky reasons that i love him.

1. His middle name is Erland...and he wants to name our first-born son that (fat chance).
2. He secretly likes watching my girl shows with me...even though he complains every time I put in Gilmore Girls or turn on Dancing with the Stars.
3. He can't wait to move to Taiwan for a year.
4. He is both nervous and extremely excited to be finishing up his senior year of college in a few months.
5. He moved to Spokane to be closer to me (awwww), and then followed me back to the west side when i was sick of the snow (you gotta play hard to get a LITTLE bit, right girls?) haha
6. He was a tad scared of my mom when we first started dating.
7. His favorite music right now is reggae.
8. He has a really cute butt.
9. He is incredibly good at everything he puts his mind to.
10. He didn't kiss me until we officially started dating.
11. He is a big worrier (but always pulls it together when i need him the most).
12. He has let his friends Nair his toes.
13. He won't let me drive my own car when we go anywhere together.
14. His puppy eyes melt my heart.
15. He can't beat me at golf (but usually beats me at every other game, grrr).
16. He likes to garden.
17. We still chase each other around our house like a couple of kids on the playground.
18. The only time he has a bad temper is while watching sports (I fear for our furniture).
19. He's a great kisser.
20. He is the baby in his family...and always gets his way. haha
21. He has a big crush on Mandy Moore, Eva Mendes, Shakira, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Salma Hayek.
22. He can't carry a tune (but neither can I, so we're a good match).
23. Though he won't admit it, I think he is slowly starting to be able to see the middle ground rather than just the left side when it comes to politics.
24. He has a deadly "karate jump kick", and has some sexy dance moves. (Make him show you these.)
25. He's verging on obsessive-compulsive when it comes to facebook, gmail, the chronicle online, and a few others.
26. He loooooves coaches meetings.
27. He is a human heating machine.
28. He can swim like a salmon.
29. When we first started dating, he'd always have to "go somewhere" when he had to fart. haha
30. He has a strange bump on the back of his head.
31. We officially met when he asked one of our mutual friends for my e-mail address, and we started chatting on msn. Awwww romance.
32. He hates hates hates being late.
33. His beard is slowly turning red...he's morphing into Jared!
34. It's easy to tell when he's uncomfortable, and he has a funny "fake laugh".
35. I call him picklepuss when he's being a grouch, and he calls me sauerkraut.
36. He has the curiosity of a child, the heart of a soulmate, the intelligence of many scholars, and compassion like Christ.

i love my husband for all that he is.

I don't know if this really counts as juicy details haha, but i did my best. I might have to add to this list as things come to me...

Happily.
Mrs. Lindelof

No comments:

Post a Comment