Jamie's Corner

Just a glimpse into my world.
Stay a while.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oldie

omg...

I can't believe I'm turning 24 in a little over a week! YIKES! Where did the time go?

Looking over my life...I've definitely had a wonderful and fulfilling life. What a blessing for someone so young. (Yes, I'm sticking with the "young" comment...makes me feel better. haha)

Wow, my little sis is turning 21. Weird. (For those who don't know, my sister and I share the same birth date. My parents are very organized.) I remember when I was turning 21. Oh dear. Another quarter of a century from now, I'll be repeating these same words over and over haha.

Anyhow, just wanted to comment on the fact that I'm not a big fan of getting old...er.

For all those who are older than me...this post only refers to myself aging, and nobody else...you all are wonderfully wise and stunningly beautiful :o).

Hopefully forever young (at heart)...jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment