Jamie's Corner

Just a glimpse into my world.
Stay a while.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Jetty Island

A couple weeks ago, I went out with Aunt Dorothy, Mike, Ev and Glenny to Jetty Island up by Everett. First time out on Ev's boat. It was lots of fun.

I don't know if Jetty necessarily qualifies as an island...i mean it IS surrounded by water...but it's more like um...couple yards wide (and about a mile long) haha. But still, the closest to a secluded beach that we could find for a nice day.

Here are some pictures from the day...it was like a mini vacay!



Launching into the water.
There were bald eagles EVERYWHERE. Unfortunately I didn't have my Rebel with me, so this is the closest I could get.

So pretty!

The cute family.

The mountains aren't clear...but how lucky are we to live in this place...where mountains and seas and forests and deserts all collide?

Aunt Dorothy all set up to enjoy the sun.

Me and Ev.

Whale watching! There were humpback whales all over, just playing and having a ball. Ev took us out really close to them. (He has sonar ears...heard them from miles away...while we were talking on the beach...amazing.)
Enjoying the boat.

Dared Evan to jump in...right after he got all dry, mwahaha.

Ut oh...Jamie's driving. (Do you drive a boat? I don't even know!)

Yowza haha.

Yay for sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment