Jamie's Corner

Just a glimpse into my world.
Stay a while.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreams. Potential.

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him." - Henry David Thoreau

Though busy with my daily work-life (and grateful for every minute of it), my heart and passion still lies with photography. There is something so beautiful and simplistic about following your dreams...and where that might take you. I love Thoreau's perspective on pursuing dreams with no apologies. Don't we often find excuses to settle, to not reach our full God-given potential? I don't really feel like I've settled, but I feel I'm on a journey to something amazing. I'm excited about every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment